Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rail 24% off code

Options
  • 01-02-2017 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭

For tomorrow Feb 2nd 12 noon to midnight only.

30IE2824

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Funny thing the Irish Rail twitter admin person said this is not valid. I did not ask him!! Hope it works though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Funny thing the Irish Rail twitter admin person said this is not valid. I did not ask him!! Hope it works though.

Not until midday tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭g0g

I've been trying to book tickets to cork end of March for days and it's not working. Called last week and they said you can't book after 19/03 due to some system problem. Anyone else come across same? Hope it's fixed tomorrow to use this code!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭CFC007

g0g wrote: »
    I've been trying to book tickets to cork end of March for days and it's not working. Called last week and they said you can't book after 19/03 due to some system problem. Anyone else come across same? Hope it's fixed tomorrow to use this code!

Yeah it's a joke supposed to be able to book 60 days in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

F**K, about an hour after I had booked my trip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭r0chf0rt

Thanks OP, just saved a few quid.

This is handy for checking if a promo code is valid without having to go through the whole checkout process.

https://seatreservation.irishrail.ie/check_voucher_discount.asp?voucherNo=30IE2824

• Registered Users Posts: 32,297 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Saved me nearly 10 euro on my return to belfast!
    Thanks very much OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Schummi

g0g wrote: »

Anything beyond 19th March won't be available for booking online until the end of this month.

http://www.irishrail.ie/news/bookings-unavailable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Cheers! Booked my next 3 trips

Advertisement