Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commercial van insurance

Options
  • 01-02-2017 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi, I have tried many websites, entered my details, etc to get a quote. Some crash and revert back to enter details again, and some other say someone will call me but they don't. Am I having an issue. I am trying to get a quote on a 2005 VW Caddy Van 2.0 worth about 3k and nothing seems to be working. I haven't called anyone yet as I have not had the chance and am working 8am till after 6pm and they are all closed. Has anyone any input or similar experience? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

Your Age ?
    What u actually entend to use van for ?
    What use you put on www that u were using van for ? (Yes people change this a lot) just to get through Quote.
    What NCB you have earned ?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

Insurance quotes for commercials are a lot harder to get a online quote for. Try liberty they have a online service. You are better off calling a broker, try mike murphy, thats who i go with and seem to have cheapest quotes (or at least have been for last 4 years)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭veetwin

In my experience you're wasting our time going online looking for commercial insurance online. Picking up the phone is the only way. Many brokers phone lines are open during lunch and in the evenings.

Advertisement