Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to stay in london for a game

Options
  • 31-01-2017 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    heading over to the Arsenal game chaps and im looking a decent places to stay for the Friday and Saturday night. Not to bother about being close to the ground at all but rather just putting it out there if any one have recommendations on a nice place to stay that wont be too expensive. Also looking for nice restaurants to book as its the wife who is letting me go the game solo as she goes shopping...
    any recommendations would be great.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,164 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Heading over to the Watford game and thinking of staying in the premier inn Tottenham hale. Its right next to Tottenham hale train and tube station which means if u fly into stansted u can get the train directly to Tottenham hale station. 30min walk to the ground or one stop to Northumberland park train station and a short walk to the ground. Price is £210 for Fri and sat night stay for two people. Bit pricey but the only other thing I could see for maybe bit cheaper was near Finsbury park and they were apartments.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

tom1ie wrote: »
    Heading over to the Watford game and thinking of staying in the premier inn Tottenham hale. Its right next to Tottenham hale train and tube station which means if u fly into stansted u can get the train directly to Tottenham hale station. 30min walk to the ground or one stop to Northumberland park train station and a short walk to the ground. Price is £210 for Fri and sat night stay for two people. Bit pricey but the only other thing I could see for maybe bit cheaper was near Finsbury park and they were apartments.
    Tickets not for sale yet for the Watford game are they?.anyway i'd stay away from Finsbury park that's mostly Gooner country.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,164 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

tippspur wrote: »
    Tickets not for sale yet for the Watford game are they?.anyway i'd stay away from Finsbury park that's mostly Gooner country.

Yeah booked the premier inn in the end. Now all I need are two tickets!!

Advertisement