Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishwasher upper arm spray seal

Options
  • 31-01-2017 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

Hi, would anyone know where in Ireland I'd get a rubber seal for a dishwasher arm? It's for the top shelf. The make is Gorenje, it's a built-in dishwasher. Gorenje have a UK site but they're looking for £8 for delivery which seems a bit ridiculous. Thanks.

k3mfniy8wplrjwazuauk.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Call Quinnspares on 057 9351729
    Have the make and model number at the ready and your credit card details and it should arrive the following day.

P.S. I would like to see a better picture of if lying beside something like a €2 coin
    Is it of circular cross-section.?
    I have replaced some of these on other makes in the past using a simple o-ring that costs only pennies from a motor factors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Here's the broken seal. It's kinda like a rubber band - I've tried an elastic band but they break.

V1BsfxG.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Yes, I know the one. its a flat seal. An ordinary o-ring will not do.
    Quinnspares is probably your best bet, but a motor factors may be worth a try.
    Or you may know a place that sells bearings and seals.

Advertisement