Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect 2 - Free

Options
  • 31-01-2017 8:00am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if there is a thread about this already- but if you have the Origin client installed on your PC there is a pop-up this morning- offering you a free download of Mass Effect 2 - complete with all the packs, a documentary, the soundtrack and other goodies. Entirely free. If you don't have the Origin client- when you install it- go to Library and choose 'On the House' and its a special 'welcome' for you.

No idea whether you need to have other Origin products installed (I've a few)- but its an interesting freebie.

Ps- be warned its a 9Gb download.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Not sure if there is a thread about this already- but if you have the Origin client installed on your PC there is a pop-up this morning- offering you a free download of Mass Effect 2 - complete with all the packs, a documentary, the soundtrack and other goodies. Entirely free. If you don't have the Origin client- when you install it- go to Library and choose 'On the House' and its a special 'welcome' for you.

No idea whether you need to have other Origin products installed (I've a few)- but its an interesting freebie.

Ps- be warned its a 9Gb download.

Its called On The House. EA gives games from time to time, for free.

You don't need to download it, just add it to the library when it is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

And you don't need the Origin client to add it to your account. You can just sign in when "purchasing" on the main site: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/mass-effect/mass-effect-2/standard-edition

Turns out I added this the last time it went on the house....about three weeks ago.

Advertisement