Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good online chat game

Options
  • 31-01-2017 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭

As the title says looking for a game on ps4 that i can sink my teeth into but with some online chat involved. Had bf4 which i sunk loads of hours into with my buddies, they dont play to much anymore so looking for the same sort of context. Have bf1 just not the same without a squad. Any replies always apprciated. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Myself and bunch of the other Destiny lads (from the Boards.ie Destiny Clan) eventually ended up branching out into various other games that require various degrees of communication for Co-op or Versus modes.

So far there's chat rooms for:
    Destiny
    Overwatch
    Borderlands 2
    Battleborn
    Titanfall 2
    The Division (I think, I don't play it, so I'm not in the chat)
    Diablo 3 (I think, I don't play it, so I'm not in the chat)
    Latest Battlefield (I think, I don't play it, so I'm not in the chat)

It's essentially a group of players who have been playing ~2+ years that grew outwardly from Destiny when the game was quiet.
    If you want to add me as a friend I can add you to whatever chat rooms you want to utilise.
    Lot's of $hit€ talking and banter though, be warned

Essentially any game on PS4 where people can group up in teams of 4 or 6 to fight other teams or get sweet loot, 80% that 50% of us will be there in some shape or form.
    Games tend to get more or less active depending on whats busiest. So Destiny and Borderlands were super busy 6 months ago, now it's Overwatch and Diablo etc

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Myself and bunch of the other Destiny lads (from the Boards.ie Destiny Clan) eventually ended up branching out into various other games that require various degrees of communication for Co-op or Versus modes.

Destiny
    Overwatch
    Borderlands 2
    Battleborn
    Titanfall 2
    The Division (I think, I don't play it, so I'm not in the chat) yup theres a chat
    Diablo 3 (I think, I don't play it, so I'm not in the chat) yup theres a chat
    Latest Battlefield (I think, I don't play it, so I'm not in the chat) yup theres a chat

It's essentially a group of players who have been playing ~2+ years that grew outwardly from Destiny when the game was quiet.
    If you want to add me as a friend I can add you to whatever chat rooms you want to utilise.

Essentially any game on PS4 where people can group up in teams of 4 or 6 to fight other teams or get sweet loot, 80% that 50% of us will be there in some shape or form.
    Games tend to get more or less active depending on whats busiest. So Destiny and Borderlands were super busy 6 months ago, now it's Overwatch and Diablo etc

There is also a Warframe Chat, A Farming Simulator 2017 Chat and a few others :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,143 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

There's a free weekend of Rainbow 6: Siege coming up this week. Well worth a look, don't think I've played a better shooter if you're in a full squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Mickeroo wrote: »
    There's a free weekend of Rainbow 6: Siege coming up this week. Well worth a look, don't think I've played a better shooter if you're in a full squad.

Can you you believe i bought it round xmas time, fairly cheap on psn store at the time as well.
    Loaded up excited to get going and found it difficult early on. Not the game itself as tou'll pick it up alot better as you play. Just played with people that either quit on my team straight away as the match begins (didnt have time for the new guy) or no ts on poisitions.

I'll download it again tonight and throw an om tomorrown at aome atage to yourself.
    Shame cause its my kinda game.

Aido

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Destiny
    Overwatch
    Borderlands 2
    Battleborn
    Titanfall 2
    The Division (I think, I don't play it, so I'm not in the chat)
    Diablo 3 (I think, I don't play it, so I'm not in the chat)
    Latest Battlefield (I think, I don't play it, so I'm not in the chat)

Crackin reply bud, sorry for getting back so late. Sent pm

• Advertisement
Advertisement