Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User friendly website builder

Options
  • 30-01-2017 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Are there any super user-friendly website builders where I can build a website for free? I have already bought my own domain,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Pick a basic WordPress and you're golden. What you want it to do will determine how easy it'll be to put together. You'll need hosting too. I don't think hosting providers can be discussed here so maybe try a quick Google of shared hosting, that should get you going. €40 or there abouts would get you a year hosting handy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

JoeyPeeps wrote: »
    Are there any super user-friendly website builders where I can build a website for free? I have already bought my own domain,

Have a look at Mobirise too.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭SeanPuddin_

Squarespace

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Squarespace

Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,247 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Squarespace is the best one! It's not free though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 ParkerLV

Are there any free platforms just to try?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,247 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Squarespace has a 14 day trial if you want to check it out. As I said earlier in the thread, though, you need a paid subscription to be able to publish your site online.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,689 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Blogger.com is free.

Advertisement