Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSF Carparts sale

Options
  • 29-01-2017 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭

50% off on everything on the UK site until tomorrow night 30th Jan with code JAN50. The Irish site has 40% off with code WOW40.

The UK site worked out better for me, prices were cheaper, discount was better and delivery was free to to ParcelWizard.

https://www.gsfcarparts.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I find the prices for service parts very expensive , even after the reduction .

An oil filter is dearer for my car (2011 C-max ) after the reduction than the price in brick and mortar stores where I am .

Compare the prices with these lads for example,
    http://www.irishautoparts.ie/filters-ignition/Filters-Air-Cabin-Fuel-Oil/Ford/C-MAX/Grand%20C-MAX/1.6/2011/Default.aspx

I do not work for IAP . I use them frequently because they offer free post over €30 and are normally delivered the next day as I'm in Waterford .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

As with everything, YMMV. i came out very well, i ran my order through your link and it came out 37% dearer than GSF (including the 3.85 for ParcelWizard). They also didnt have some of the OEM quality items i needed (Although to their credit some others better than i ordered.) Hope it helps a few others anyway.

Saved your link, i'll use it in the future, they do look good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Satriale wrote: »
    As with everything, YMMV. i came out very well, i ran my order through your link and it came out 37% dearer than GSF (including the 3.85 for ParcelWizard). They also didnt have some of the OEM quality items i needed (Although to their credit some others better than i ordered.) Hope it helps a few others anyway.

Saved your link, i'll use it in the future, they do look good value.

I too have found that sometimes the stuff I might need is not listed on the IAP website , but If I phone direct , most of the time the supplier that they use has the part and it's still delivered the next day or within 2 days of placing the order ( this happened once with me and I normally phone the Tallaght branch as I find them very helpful and very happy to spend time on the phone with you )

It's a good website to compare prices with . I was doing the timing belt on my mk4 1.4 golf . online the kit was €180 , in local b&m it was €260 :eek: and off AIP it was €120 . When I received the kit , I brought it into the b&m store to show them the kit and receipt as it was the same kit that they showed me the day before at the counter for €260 . I got a clutch kit for the same car from them for €110 , that was the first time I came across them .

Advertisement