Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sd card

Options
  • 29-01-2017 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭

Lads I bought an Sd card for my tablet 32gb. Inserted it and I'm seeing it in storage I'm now out of internal memory so I assumed things would just save to the card but no I'm still getting out of memory warning.
    Is there something else that I need to do

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,929 ✭✭✭✭GBX

smilerf wrote: »
    Lads I bought an Sd card for my tablet 32gb. Inserted it and I'm seeing it in storage I'm now out of internal memory so I assumed things would just save to the card but no I'm still getting out of memory warning.
    Is there something else that I need to do

Thanks

Some tablets have the option for selecting the sd card for default drive. You might need to move apps etc yourself to the sd card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭smilerf

GBX wrote: »
    Some tablets have the option for selecting the sd card for default drive. You might need to move apps etc yourself to the sd card.
    how do I do that
    I've never needed a Sd card before

• Registered Users Posts: 11,929 ✭✭✭✭GBX

how do I do that

Depends on the version of Android you have.
    You can go into your apps in settings and select a specific app and see if it gives the option to move to Sd card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭DopeTech

how do I do that

What tablet is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭smilerf

Gigaset qv1030 ruñning 4.2,2

• Advertisement
Advertisement