Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caravan water supply hose

Options
  • 29-01-2017 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I am new to caravans and want to by a hose to connect to the caravan to save filling the aquaroll, if anyone knows where is the best place to buy it and the name of the hose, I have seen a few online called truma and whale. I'm not sure which one fits my caravan. I can't post any pictures since I am only new to boards.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭bridster007

Just note, if touring, and even for many season pitches there are very few sites with dedicated taps so hose not practical in that scenario.

Filling aquaroll and emptying waste etc is part of the fun of caravanning and great places to meet others to start the chat..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 niallmalone

What do you use to sterilise your aquaroll or what is the best way to clean it

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭bridster007

What do you use to sterilise your aquaroll or what is the best way to clean it

We use it for washing only.
    Fill kettle and a large water jug direct from the site tap for drinking/teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭sean61

Sorry to hijack the thread OP but I'm also new to camping and need a hose! The grey water drain pipe is missing from my camper. Are they all the same or model specific? It looks like a fitting that needs to be pushed up and turned to lock into place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭db

Charles Camping do a kit with a food grade hose and a universal adapter. Whatever you do don't use an ordinary garden hose. Use Puriclean to sterilise your water system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭corkbuoy

Hi
    I am new to caravans and want to by a hose to connect to the caravan to save filling the aquaroll, if anyone knows where is the best place to buy it and the name of the hose, I have seen a few online called truma and whale. I'm not sure which one fits my caravan. I can't post any pictures since I am only new to boards.ie

Link to one which fits both whale and truma
    http://leisurelines.net/aquasource-mains-water-kit-for-whale-and-truma-sockets-614-p.asp

Advertisement