Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your favorite unusual Starship design?

Options
  • 29-01-2017 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Mine is the Oberth class. I just think its a very unique design. I don,t think its ugly as some people do. I love the way it has two separate hulls that are joined by two connecting pylons. Everyone argues about how would they get from the primary hull to the secondary one but to me the solution is very simple. Just the same as they do in any other ship in Star Trek.

So what is your favorite unusual ship? It can be from any race and can include all sizes even shuttles.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭Evade

Does the Defiant class count? It doesn't have any of the common design features of a Starfleet ship and if it wasn't for the markings and colour scheme you wouldn't even think it was a Federation ship.

I like the Vulcan ship designs in Enterprise too. I think one major mis step in Enterprise was having everything about the NX-01 look like a Federation Starfleet ship instead of having some of the design elements in the ships of the other Federation founding races.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

the Borg cube.

It's literally a cube.

But is one of the most destructive vessels.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Love the new Discovery Ship... (LOL)

Enterprise era Vulcan and Andorian ships.

Advertisement