Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage kitchen wizz pro food processor query

Options
  • 27-01-2017 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    Does anyone have this food processor? I have read lots of reviews & think this is the one I really want. It is €340 on Amazon but the warranty won't be held up here as it is not in the UK. It is €560 locally but I don't want to pay that much for the warranty.
    Any ideas how I can get it cheaper in Ireland or should I just buy something else?
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,360 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Who told you the warranty won't be honoured? If there's any problem, get back on to Amazon and they will sort it out. I notice you quoted the Amazon price in Euros, be sure to pay them in sterling if you buy from Amazon UK, their exchange rate will never beat the one you get from the credit card company. That applies to all retailers and service providers (e.g. UK hotels), always pay a vendor in his home currency.

Advertisement