Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Exam Number

Options
  • 27-01-2017 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi folks.

I am applying to university as a mature student and due to financial constraints I rather foolishly decided to leave my application until today.On applying I saw that I need my Leaving Cert exam number which I don't have.The earliest possible time I can check now is Monday which is also the closing date for applications.If I ring the exam body relevant will they give me the number straight away?

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm not sure there will be anyone there, but it's worth ringing the SEC in case there is.
    090-6442700
    Your old school should have your number, unless it was a very long time ago you sat the exam.

Would it be possible to drop your application by hand on Monday?

Advertisement