Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford FC

Options
  • 27-01-2017 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭

Season tickets at special rate available at friendly this weekend and next.
    Would be great to see people get behind club especially at this interesting/exciting time.if not season ticket, great to get down whenever possible, some very good players signed,Kenny mcevoy and lots of others.important for the us to continue a very good football history here, producing good players, etc.if supported, we will see plenty more John o Sheas, Daryl Murphy's, etc etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Hopefully people support the new venture, would be fantastic to see the stands full. Absolute steal of a price for a season ticket. General entry prices are low as well. It's nice to be going into a new season with some optimism.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

Is it half 2 kick off tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,145 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I have had an ever growing sense of foreboding since the club was bought. I obviously hope this turns out well,but looking at history it does not bode well for even the medium term let alone the long term.

Strap in and enjoy the ride while it lasts? I genuinely worry this time the club will cease to be when this goes belly up.

**** it I'll be supporting the Blue's come what may.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

alta stare wrote: »
    Is it half 2 kick off tomorrow?

Two o clock I thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

Two o clock I thought?

Not sure to be honest i thought i seen it somewhere as a half two kick off.

Edit: Yep you are correct it is a two o clock kick off. I had to go through facebook to find it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement