Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin FR 35 HR Vs Garmin Vivoactive HR

Options
  • 27-01-2017 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭

Anyone have either of these watches & care to offer an opinion on either? For someone who's not interested in swimming or other sports is the Vivoactive worth the extra spend?

I currently have a FR10 i'd like to stick with Garmin but i want a new toy ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭mrshappy

Interested in this answer too, except I am interested in swimming but still wonder if it is worth the extra costs. All my running buddies either use runkeeper on their phone or the FR35 Garmin

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭golfer555

Seriously thinking of getting the vivoactive hr. Anyone else any experience with them?

I'll use it mainly for triathlons which I know it isn't made for but I play a lot of golf too so it seems extremely convenient all round.

Advertisement