Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishonoured 2 Help!

Options
  • 27-01-2017 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Is anyone playing this currently? I'm stuck on a mission well into the game i'm guessing near the end, where I need to kill someone, I spent hours looking for this person and finally found them UNDER the level (kinda) underneath a stairs, with his head slightly popping out over the steps. I've tried all kinds of weapons but nothing reaches him. He can't be killed. Up until yesterdays update which introduced the "restart mission" option I thought I was stuck. Now when I pause the game the "restart mission" option is greyed out. I cannot select it. why is this? anyone else have this problem? The only other save game I have was at the beginning of the game. Any help I'd appreciate.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

gamefaqs.com

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Few suggestions:

Just in case: have you an earlier save? I only say that as I was cycling through around five save files throughout the levels (the pains of being a pacifist)!

Assuming that has been tried: did you leave the immediate area? Think all of the late levels take place across multiple spaces, so if you leave one the game might be forced to respawn the target when you head back in.

Any alternative / non-lethal methods available? A few such objectives trigger cutscenes, that could make a difference.

Unfortunately I think some of the new additions from the update only apply to new games, not existing saves. Could explain the restart mission issue.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you are on the PC version maybe look to see if someone has uploaded a save file up to the start of that mission. Make sure your game is properly updated. If you kill yourself does it give you an option to restart at a checkpoint or beginning of the level?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

this is why I miss noclip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Im on PS4 I cant download a saved game. I tried killing myself and it does nothing. All my current objectives have been dealt with there isn't anything else really I can do!! I guess i'll have to restart a new game by the looks of it. I guess my own fault for not keeping a few different save files. Thanks everyone appreciate the suggestions. Enjoying the game I never played the first one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement