Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car clamped - but no paperwork

Options
  • 26-01-2017 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

So my car was clamped this evening as the payment O made on the app didn't go through. The clamping company left no paperwork ticket or sticker on my car. Surely there has to be an issue here as I have no reference number to pay for it and no record of them fining me. Any advice greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Danniboo wrote: »
    Hi guys,

So my car was clamped this evening as the payment O made on the app didn't go through. The clamping company left no paperwork ticket or sticker on my car. Surely there has to be an issue here as I have no reference number to pay for it and no record of them fining me. Any advice greatly appreciated

Call the Garda. Interfering with a motor vehicle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Danniboo

Yes they may use my reg but what's to stop them saying I didn't pay or putting it off the wrong reference number. Anyone could have stuck that clamp on the car as far as I'm concerned

Advertisement