Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with a 3 leg trip to Argentina

Options
  • 25-01-2017 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭

Hi, I need some advice.

I am traveling to Cordoba in Argentina in February.

My flights are as follows:
    1. Dublin to Paris CDG (Air France flight number but "operated by and check-in with CITY JET.")
    2. Paris to Buenos Aires (Air France)
    3. Buenos Aires to Cordoba (LATAM Airways)

Note: I have an 8 layover in Buenos Aires before taking the internal flight. I intend leaving the airport for 5 hours during that period.

I have 1 itinerary/E-ticket number for the whole trip. I have 2 confirmation numbers (1 for Dub-Paris-BA and 1 for BA-Cordoba)

Q1. I plan to check in my luggage all the way from Dublin to Buenos Aires and then store it in a locker until I check-in for the Cordoba flight. Does that make sense? Or can I check it all the way to Cordoba and leave the airport temporarily in Buenos Aires?

Q2. I was told to re-confirm my flights 72 hours prior to departure. How exactly do I do that? Do I call all the airlines - CityJey, Air France & LATAM?
    Or do I do it via online checkin?

Q3. Can I do online check-in and boarding passes for all 3 flights? Do I check in for the first flight using Air France or CityJet?

Q4. Do I have any baggage concerns to worry about? Will the allowed KGs vary from flight to flight? I dont plan on bringing more than 15kg.

Q5. Are there any apps that you recommend that might help on this trip?

All advice appreciated.

Advertisement