Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo Tab 3 Online offer today only

Options
  • 25-01-2017 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I see that Joyces of Wexford have the Lenovo Tab 3 on special and only for today Wednesday only. reduced down to 59.99 from 89.99 and you can only get the deal on their website too joyces.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

Thank me later www.joyces.ie/product/lenovo-tab-3-a7-20-tablet-zaor0040gb/

Edit: There is something very confusing about their listing. A7-20 is a Tab 2, not Tab 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,921 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Thank me later www.joyces.ie/product/lenovo-tab-3-a7-20-tablet-zaor0040gb/

Edit: There is something very confusing about their listing. A7-20 is a Tab 2, not Tab 3.

Googling the part number is showing it as Tab3 on a lot of other sites.

https://www.google.ie/search?q=ZA0R0040GB&oq=ZA0R0040GB&aqs=chrome..69i57.1191j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 lovebug

I went into the store this morning to have a feel and it is the Tab 3. I've got a tab 2 and its definitely not a tab 2. They might just have a mistake on the website but the part number as GBX said is coming up as a Tab 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

lovebug wrote: »
    I went into the store this morning to have a feel and it is the Tab 3. I've got a tab 2 and its definitely not a tab 2. They might just have a mistake on the website but the part number as GBX said is coming up as a Tab 3.

How would this compare to the fire 7 tab?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Cape Clear wrote: »
    How would this compare to the fire 7 tab?

Lenovo comes with real android vs fire os on fire tablet so you don't have to jump through hoops to get google apps on there.

Screen, processor, ram, cameras very similar.

Fire tab has no gps.

To compare apples for apples you'd have to compare this with the fire 7 16gb with no offers which is €82 at the moment.

Only possible disadvantage of the lenovo is they are terrible for update.

• Advertisement
Advertisement