Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has won €88 million in the Euromillions - divided by homeless each would get 12grand!

Options
  • 24-01-2017 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭

Someone in Ireland has won €88 million in the Euromillions tonight - If me calculations are right and its true that there were officially 6,985 people officially homeless in 2016 (according to Focus Ireland) - if that was shared amongst them it would give them 12,598 each .... - not to be sniffed at I suppose

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

Someone in Ireland has won €88 million in the Euromillions tonight - If me calculations are right and its true that there were officially 6,985 people officially homeless in 2016 (according to Focus Ireland) - if that was shared amongst them it would give them 12,598 each .... - not to be sniffed at I suppose

Luckily it has been won by a homeless syndicate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

How much Heroween would that but now Ted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- There's a thread already on this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement