Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with Eir in Carlow

Options
  • 24-01-2017 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭

Hey folks

Anyone here having issues with eir's broadband at the moment in graiguecullen?

Mine is gone since the weekend and today i was told it was an issue with the cabinet and other households were affected. Yet on Monday they gave me a different reason.

Anyone here affected?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

I think the cabinet was damaged at Nolans new yard near the croppy.
    You can see the wall knocked and the cabinet fenced off.
    The estates around have not had broadband or a phone line since Saturday morning. I'm with VM and unaffected.
    There was a crew working on it today, so i'd imagine it'll be sorted tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Cheers for that. Was just annoyed at the different excuses i was getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Looks like a car hit it.

Presume it's a huge amount of work checking each and every line before they give it the ok.

Might even replace some hardware while they're at it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jed and Dave

was 6 weeks waiting to get broadband tv and phone installed with eir- had no tv over the christmas, endless phonecalls, endless excuses, endless transferring you to some one else, between eir and kn their installer the operation is a complete shambles.
    Eir - avoid like the plague.

Advertisement