Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying Vet. Medicine in Warsaw

Options
  • 24-01-2017 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I plan on studying Veterinary Medicine at the University of Life Sciences in Warsaw this October. Does anybody have any advice they could share regarding accommodation, culture, etc? To any current or past pupils out there, your advice would be of extreme value to me!

Is this course really as rigourous as they say, and what topics should I be concentrating on from now (Jan. 2017) up until the beginning of the programme? Is Organic chemistry most prominent when studying Vet Med compared to general biology and chemistry?

Also, do the experiments covered in the Leaving Cert chemistry course serve any relevance to this programme or should I even bother studying them at all?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement