Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended CVRT centres (North Dublin)

Options
  • 23-01-2017 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I've used Dublin Tunnel Commercials beside the airport for my last few CVRT tests but I'm a bit fed up of them. Without going into specifics, I was "just about" passed on a brake disc issue I was told would probably fail next time, on subsequent inspection by more than one mechanic I was told there was no issue at all, just the tester looking for something to complain about. Another motorhomer I know experienced something similar in the same place, failed on niggly things that didn't warrant a retest.
    Can anyone recommend somewhere in North Dublin or south Louth that are reasonable about what they consider a test fail??

Thanks

Advertisement