Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carnsore Broadband

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

Have you tried searching this forum? There have been threads on Carnsore, so you might want to look at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 K2017

thanks for the reply. I tried searching for carnesore broadband posts but they all seem to be from at least 2 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

K2017 wrote: »
    thanks for the reply. I tried searching for carnesore broadband posts but they all seem to be from at least 2 years ago.

There's discussion about them in the Siro thread from 2 months ago and there was a reply in this Carnsore titled thread 7 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 K2017

thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭WexIan

Been using Carnsore for years now. It became practically unusable for a while last year but they sorted out their problem and is now delivering constantly good speeds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

I've been using Carnsore for the past few years and only had one issue where my speeds slowed to a crawl for a couple of days. It was fixed quickly when I called them. Other than that I get max speeds from them pretty much all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭improv_12

I know this is an old post but how are people getting on with Carnsore at the moment? Its gone from bad to worst at the moment for me:

6685034043.png

:(

Over subscribed and to high a contention ratio. But unless you are lucky to have FTTH they are most likely as good or maybe better than the rest.

Thanks for the reply WexIan. I was thinking that might be the problem. But is there a way to verify this?

Well I am sure they wont tell you its a problem if you contact them lol.

• Advertisement

WexIan wrote: »
    Well I am sure they wont tell you its a problem if you contact them lol.

haha, thats for certain :)

What area are you in, have you tried Rocket

Kilmore Quay. Not heard much positive about Rocket...bettter the Devil you know ;)

Advertisement