Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crepe Paper - Where to buy in Dublin?

Options
  • 23-01-2017 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

I am looking for crepe paper in different colors for an arts and crafts project. Where can I buy this in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Evans Art Supplies, just off Capel Street in city centre has everything for arts and crafts and school projects, etc.
    5/6 Meetinghouse Lane
    Mary's Abbey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I would have thought you'd find crepe paper in any craft store, even Eason's. Evans definitely but also try Art & Hobby shops or any card shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,121 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Be aware that the cheapest is not necessarily the best buy. There can be considerable differences in strength, colour fastness and stretchiness depending on what you need it for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Just noticed that Lidl have Crepe paper sets on sale from tomorrow, Thursday 16th March.
    Brochure says 10 rolls each 0.5 x 2m.
    Light and dark colours available.
    €3.99 per set.

No idea of quality!

Advertisement