Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kylie Cosmetics - shipping time from US

Options
  • 23-01-2017 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

I ordered a few bits from Kylie Cosmetics (finally caved - such a sheep!) and I got an email on the 16th to say the order had been dispatched. I've been tracking it on USPS and nothing has been updated since the 17th (last tuesday) when it said it had left the LA facility.

I know it's too early to expect it to arrive but just wondering if anyone knows if it's normal for it not to be updated for this long, or if anyone has ordered from Kylie Cosmetics before and remembers how long it took to arrive?

TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

MamaBee92 wrote: »
    I ordered a few bits from Kylie Cosmetics (finally caved - such a sheep!) and I got an email on the 16th to say the order had been dispatched. I've been tracking it on USPS and nothing has been updated since the 17th (last tuesday) when it said it had left the LA facility.

I know it's too early to expect it to arrive but just wondering if anyone knows if it's normal for it not to be updated for this long, or if anyone has ordered from Kylie Cosmetics before and remembers how long it took to arrive?

TIA

You should be able to track it in the anpost website when it arrives in Ireland, the USPS might take a bit longer to update.

It might go to customs that could delay another few days getting to you, but if it does it will show on the anpost website.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MamaBee92

nava wrote: »
    You should be able to track it in the anpost website when it arrives in Ireland, the USPS might take a bit longer to update.

It might go to customs that could delay another few days getting to you, but if it does it will show on the anpost website.

I tried that this morning but nothing came up for that tracking number so I guess it's still in the US or customs. If it's in customs will they send me a letter to say what I owe them before they release the products?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

MamaBee92 wrote: »
    I tried that this morning but nothing came up for that tracking number so I guess it's still in the US or customs. If it's in customs will they send me a letter to say what I owe them before they release the products?

If it's with customs it should show up on the Anpost tracking, it's probably in transit, it will be the postman looking for money if you can to pay anything, if not value is declare with parcel they might ask you for show how much you paid by forwarding invoice/receipt by email, also an extra €7 admin charge on top for anpost.

Advertisement