Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

ShayK47 Upcoming YouTube Gaming Channel!

Registered Users Posts: 1,164 BaRcOe

Hi Guys,

My name is Shay. I am a variety Gaming channel and I recently started uploading content to my channel. My current goal is 100 subs!

I'm looking to build a genuine fan base so if you are interested in what I've done so far it would help a lot if you could support me! Also, discard the videos from last year. My recent videos (past 2/3 weeks) are what I've worked hard on!

My Channel

I would appreciate feedback on the following:

- Channel Appearance
    - Video Quality
    - Audio Quality

Note: My latest video on The Escapists titled "The Escapists #2" is when I upped the Audio Quality (using Voicemeeter) so please judge my audio from that video, the rest were without enhancements using the Blue Snowball standalone.

- Editing Quality
    - Thumbnail Quality

Thank you so much!

My most recent video:

Comments

• BaRcOe wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

My name is Shay. I am a variety Gaming channel and I recently started uploading content to my channel. My current goal is 100 subs!

I'm looking to build a genuine fan base so if you are interested in what I've done so far it would help a lot if you could support me! Also, discard the videos from last year. My recent videos (past 2/3 weeks) are what I've worked hard on!

My Channel

I would appreciate feedback on the following:

- Channel Appearance
    - Video Quality
    - Audio Quality

Note: My latest video on The Escapists titled "The Escapists #2" is when I upped the Audio Quality (using Voicemeeter) so please judge my audio from that video, the rest were without enhancements using the Blue Snowball standalone.

- Editing Quality
    - Thumbnail Quality

Thank you so much!

My most recent video:

Will check it out, best of luck

• Will check it out, best of luck

Thanks!!

Advertisement