Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Harmony Companion/Hub issues

Options
  • 22-01-2017 7:02pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Got my harmony the other day, and can I get it to work the way I want? Can I hell.

For a start my Sky Q box, and my particular model of TV aren't in the list of known devices, I went through the steps to let the harmony learn the remotes, but no good, I think.

When I'm switching activities, front sky to the Xbox to the Apple TV to Kodi, it's not changing the HDMI input, which is driving me nuts.

Also, the remote itself doesn't actually do anything apart from turning everything off!

Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Would be unusual for it not to have your skybox or TV programmed. Try to pair them again. I just got the same and was surprised that it had my cable box. The intricacies of setting up actions is what's stumping me.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

It has 'similar' tv's and sky boxes listed, and that's not really what I wanna select.

I was shocked too that it had my Minix Nuo a1 box listed, but not my Sky Q!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Clinton, thank you!!! That sorted my sky q issue.

I came home at 12 and redone the TV on the harmony, and would you believe me if I told you it all started just working...remote is perfect now.

Now I'll just have to teach her in doors not to use the original TV remote to throw it all outa sync.

Now, to focus on my Philips hues that are arriving tomorrow!! :)

Advertisement