Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology degree Open University v's UCC

Options
  • 22-01-2017 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I would be very greatfull if someone could give me their views, opinions, experience of psychology degrees from UCC and Open University. I'm interested in studying psychology so I have applied for UCC which would be my first choice but competition for places based on mature student status is very competitive. My chances of gaining a place are slim to none. Other brick universities are not an option for me due to location restraints. I've also applied for other degrees in UCC, gaining a place on these courses might be more realistic for me, but psychology is what I really want to do. So I've been looking into the Open University psychology degree but doing a degree by distance learning is a little bit daunting and the cost is high, although the advantage of working from home in my own time is quite appealing. Any advice or information in relation to this would be very much appreciated. TIA.

Advertisement