Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perry vs O Sullivan, Masters final 2017

Options
  • 22-01-2017 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

Will 'The Gentleman' win his first major title today or will 'The Rocket' do as he's done so many times before.

I think Joe Perry can win this because he's been pretty solid so far and Ronnie has needed a bit of luck here and there, particularly with the cue tip scenario. Having said that, if Ronnie is 'on' today it could be a whitewash. Let's hope the final can live up to expectations set by the quality of the tournament so far.

Who will win? 8 votes

Joe Perry
    0% 0 votes
    Ronnie O'Sullivan
    12% 1 vote
    Can't Decide
    87% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Albert_Camus

Some of the shots Ronnie played yesterday to win it were ridiculous. If he keeps that up it's all his.

Whats the story then, starts at 1pm and they just play it all?

(i use this site: http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?tzm=0&season=2016&event=531&template=45 as world snooker site is awful)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

I'll be watching it on Eurosport, no need for the red button plus the BBC commentators (except Hendry) really annoy me. I seriously think it'll be a final to remember but I also said Fu would win it out without breaking a sweat so do go by me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Albert_Camus

GerB40 wrote: »
    I'll be watching it on Eurosport, no need for the red button plus the BBC commentators (except Hendry) really annoy me. I seriously think it'll be a final to remember but I also said Fu would win it out without breaking a sweat so do go by me..

Is there an evening session of just played out in one session?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Is there an evening session of just played out in one session?

1pm & 7pm :)

Advertisement