Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2017

Options
  • 18-01-2017 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone have any idea what's coming up in English, maths, Spanish, ag science, economics ,accounting or biology DEB mock exams? Or exam craft? Thank you so much! And when anyone does their mocks can they post please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭VG31

I doubt anyone has done the mocks yet.

But there's usually a mocks thread every year where people can post hints in spoilers

• Registered Users Posts: 7 srsh

VG31 wrote: »
    I doubt anyone has done the mocks yet.

But there's usually a mocks thread every year where people can post hints in spoilers

Yeah ive been trying to find one but I dont think there is one for 2017 yet is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ende

srsh wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea what's coming up in English, maths, Spanish, ag science, economics ,accounting or biology DEB mock exams? Or exam craft? Thank you so much! And when anyone does their mocks can they post please!

Finding out what is going on the paper is a complete waste of the mocks! Even doing terribly in the mocks is better than getting 625 if you know exactly what topics were going to come up. The Mocks are supposed to give experience of the lc but also to try and motivate you if you do badly, so that you improve for the actual thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ostentatious octopus

onlyontuesdays Are these DEB? What are the business topics? And comparative essay?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Timeisup

Anyone get any hints or know what might be coming up? Specifically in English, History, Chemistry, Biology?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Saoirse1999

Hi
    Does anyone know anything that's coming up in the Irish, Maths, French, Spainish, Biology and Accounting mocks?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ende

Hi
    Does anyone know anything that's coming up in the Irish, Maths, French, Spainish, Biology and Accounting mocks?
    Thanks

Finding out what is going on the paper is a complete waste of the mocks! Even doing terribly in the mocks is better than getting 625 if you know exactly what topics were going to come up. The Mocks are supposed to give experience of the lc but also to try and motivate you if you do badly, so that you improve for the actual thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sash5746

do u know what the comparative question is?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 srsh

Thank you so much my teacher is shocking and i don't have time to learn the whole course in 4 weeks! Do you know what the comparative is please! If you could send me the sample essay in PM that would be amazing!!! (onlyontuesdays)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Thread here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057696175

Read the first post before posting please. No requests.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement