Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How can I edit this picture?

• 20-01-2017 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, thanks in advance to those who read this.

I was hoping I could get some photo editing advice. I have a picture of the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones with a face superimposed over the face of the person sitting in the chair. It looks really good but there is one problem, the face we superimposed over the original has fingers on the chin from the photograph we took it from. We are hoping to get this put on T-Shirts for a 21st so I was hoping you could tell me how to remove them. I have an Apple Mac and the only editing software on it as far as I can see is Apple Preview. Is there software I am unaware of or can it be done in Preview?

I can send the picture to anyone if needed. At the moment it is in greyscale as we wanted it but there is a colour original I can use to edit if necessary and then greyscale from there on.

Comments

Advertisement