Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Engineer

Options
  • 20-01-2017 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi All.

Looking for advice. I am due to graduatae with a biomedical engineering degree this year. I am hoping to gain employment with a company in the cork area which will be in medical device manufacture or even pharma/biologics now or in the future. Is a grad program or straight employment of 1 yr contract the way to go? I want to be ambitious and want to be in a company which will develop me into moving up the ladder. I have worked hard in college and my cv will reflect this. I would like to be in a good place in 5 years time. I realise that there are many different good routes I could take. I am also looking to maximise earning potential and am willing to put in the hours in the future.

Any advice?

Advertisement