Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to host kids birthday party

Options
  • 19-01-2017 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for a place to host 3-years-old birthday party with 10 kids guests and 6 adult guests. Yes, I know there's Activate but we've been invited to kids party in there and really didn't like the way it was organised or the place itself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Have you considered Runamuck in Tramore?

http://www.runamuck.ie/parties/

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ruddler

Any of the play centres have essentially the same set up for parties. Playtime, frozen chips and goujons, popcorn, juice etc. The kids love them! Pirates Adventure in Tramore have themed rooms so each party is private. I find it the cleanest of them all. I've given up going to Runamuk, it doesn't feel clean at all.

Copper Coast mini farm do parties but probably not this time of year. If you had it at home you could have someone come in and do it, like the girl from Mini Musos or gymboree maybe. Kingfisher do parties in the sports hall with a large bouncy castle and the WIT arena have started doing them too but they'd be for larger numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

Parties galore is very good. Was at a party before Christmas and it was very well organised with activities that can be suited to parents/child's preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Masons seem to cater for a young crowd, and they have a decent smoking room.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,116 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

MegaBounce just outside the town is pretty good, ours love it anyway

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭PetraMac

MegaBounce just outside the town is pretty good, ours love it anyway

I second Megabounce, it's great and something a bit different. Only thing is you'd want to check if there is a minimum age.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Thank you all very much for help. Have a lot to visit now.

Advertisement