Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M2M Ebay Job

Options
  • 19-01-2017 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have recently had an interview for Ebay Dublin as part of the member 2 member team so basically customer support. The interview went great but I am bit worried about leaving my current job to take this one if offered as I have heard a few bad things like all the calls are ****ty customers, tough calls tough hours and lots of targets.

If anyone has worked for this team or knows somebody that has and maybe has an incite into the role and some info it'd be much appreciated :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Moved from Nintendo forum... Charter of Work and Jobs applies now.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭JacenSolo

I have recently had an interview for Ebay Dublin as part of the member 2 member team so basically customer support. The interview went great but I am bit worried about leaving my current job to take this one if offered as I have heard a few bad things like all the calls are ****ty customers, tough calls tough hours and lots of targets.

If anyone has worked for this team or knows somebody that has and maybe has an incite into the role and some info it'd be much appreciated :)

I have an interview for a similar position. I would GREATLY appreciate any insight as to how yours went. questions that were asked etc. the person i spoke to said the interview would be in 3 parts; simulation, interview and roleplay. as i said any advise will be very much appreciated.

also did you end up taking the job? is it working out?

Advertisement