Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I access the DLC area in Bloodborne

Options
  • 19-01-2017 7:17am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20

How do I access the DLC area in Bloodborne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Headstone in the hunters dream. It's just above the messengers bath.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 KnackerKnight

Headstone in the hunters dream. It's just above the messengers bath.
    do i need to be far into the game or can I do it from the start

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Sorry, i was wrong, you need to do something else first.
    Here are the full steps from the wiki:

Defeat Vicar Amelia and activate the skull in the Cathedral to turn day into night.
    Go to the Hunter’s Dream and receive Eye of a Blood-Drunk Hunter from a messenger.
    Go to the Cathedral Ward and leave via the left-hand exit to enter the square.
    Go to the right-hand end of the square (where the Hunter Set/Top Hat are located) and the Lesser Amygdala will grab you. This will take you to the new area: The Hunter’s Nightmare
    Lighting the lamp in the new area will allow you to travel to and from the area via the Hunter's Nightmare Awakening Headstone in the Hunter’s Dream . It can be found by the Insight Shop, where the Doll will sometimes kneel and pray.

http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/The+Old+Hunters

Advertisement