Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zooplus time?

Options
  • 18-01-2017 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭

Ordered a ton of hamster stuff on zooplus and im just wondering does anyone have any experience using them? do they generally get things to you in a timely fashion or not?

I ordered the stuff on Monday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

I think they can vary depending on what or how much you're buying. For example I ordered a lot of catfood on the 4th of this month, I then ordered dog food on the 5th having realised I was nearly out. I ended up receiving the dog food first, and the cat food two days later despite ordering it first. I don't think it has ever really taken me longer to receive my order than 5 working days though.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭tk123

If I order on a Monday I'd have it on the Thursday or Friday. You can track the delivery too btw - the tracking number would be in the dispatch mail or you can get it if you log in and look at your orders ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Springwell

I order on Thursday and receive the package on Tues/Wed normally

Advertisement