Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon needed

Options
  • 18-01-2017 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

My daughter has Blount Disease and needs surgery. We've seen several doctors and she's definitely up for a surgery.

Can anyone recommend Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon (we are going private)?

If you had negative experiences please don't hesitate to mention also.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 alexw

My 14 year son needed spinal fusion surgery following a rugby injury & he was operated on by Mr Jack Noel in OLCHC.
    He also operates in Santry Sports Clinic & that's where his secretary is. I found him to be a great surgeon. Operation was a complete success, my sons actually back playing rugby 6 months later! His bedside manner isn't great but don't let that put you off. If the surgery is complex it can only be done in Crumlin and it makes no difference whether you have insurance or not unfortunately.

Advertisement