Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere that does online leaving cert?

Options
  • 18-01-2017 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi ,I'm 16 years old and half way though fifth year in secondary school ,scince third year I've absolutely hated school for personal reasons and am getting nowhere with going to school for eight hours a day and learning nothing , I would prefer to just study by myself at home instead of attending school ,
    I researched some online schools and kilroys college is all I can really find ,but they have disgraceful reviews,
    Does anyone recommend any homeschool or online schools? Any help at all is amazing ,
    My subjects are
    Maths ,English ,Irish ,German ,art,music,biology , (I'm doing music lessons outside school so I could just use my grinds as my study and I have no problem dropping art for another subject)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Katiefe

Hi,

To reiterate the previous response it is important that you speak to someone about this. Is there a counsellor or someone who provides pastoral care in your school? Maybe a favourite teacher could help? Also does your family know how you feel about school? School can be tough but you are almost through fifth year. I know lots of people who hated secondary school but flourished in college or in their jobs. Try to stay positive and talk to someone who may be in a position to advise you on your options and importantly, support you.

Best of luck.

Advertisement