Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fraudsters

Options
  • 18-01-2017 9:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

I've carried out some research on fraudsters and was just wondering what professions they show an aptitude for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,158 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

If you've carried out the research, shouldn't you be telling us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭JoeyPeeps

eh...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,158 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Well, you't think they'd show an aptitude for any profession in which being able to talk convincingly is an asset, and for professions in which the ability to "read" someone accurately and quickly, and understand what will appeal to them and attract them, is useful.

So, sales of any kind. Marketing. Advertising/PR. The skills that will make you a good fraudster will also make you a good salesman, I'd reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Peregrinus wrote: »
    If you've carried out the research, shouldn't you be telling us?

I LOL at this

JoeyPeeps wrote: »
    eh...

And this

• Advertisement

JoeyPeeps wrote: »
    I've carried out some research on fraudsters and was just wondering what professions they show an aptitude for?

On a serious note, I think a insight into the psychology of people would be something a fraudster would need, intuitive, confident, good at reading people, building relationships!!

Wait I'm describing a therapist here !!!

Advertisement