Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary Level Maths for DIT Computer Course

Options
  • 14-01-2017 3:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭

would i fail hard if i only did pass maths (dropped at end of 5th) but i did a bsc in computing in DIT. and a couple years web programming.

Im thinking this or data analytics but this seems to get u the big bucks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Spunge wrote: »
    would i fail hard if i only did pass maths (dropped at end of 5th) but i did a bsc in computing in DIT. and a couple years web programming.

Im thinking this or data analytics but this seems to get u the big bucks.

Which course are you thinking of doing? How would you rate your critical thinking or analytic skills? i.e. faced with a problem, deciphering it and organising the steps you need to try to get to a solution.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

This wasn't appropriate for the previous thread so I've moved it into a new one

Advertisement