Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloggers all going to the same events

Options
  • 17-01-2017 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭

Was every Irish blogger at the Brown Thomas SS17 presentation this morning? They're all snapchatting/IGing the same thing, over and over. It reminded me of when loads of them headed off on a bus to a Pennys launch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ANON0108

These threads are getting a bit ridiculous. Of course they are all invited to these kinds of events. Surely that's part of being a blogger?! I agree with a lot of what's being said on other threads about transparency, repetition among the bigger bloggers and Snapchat being used instead of actual blogs but really is there anything people won't complain about??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

To be honest only one blogger I follow was at the BT fashion show this morning. A couple more were at River Island s/s preview.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

It is a big deal/important date in the fashion calendar (I'm assuming anyway) so of course all of the usual faces would be invited to it. It happens in every industry, you might just be more exposed to it or more aware of it now that you follow bloggers but the same faces from magazines, newspapers, tv fashion programmes etc. would be at these things year in and year out and reporting back on them in their various publications.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

While I agree with the above saying SS at BT is a pretty big deal, did anyone see coverage of the Benefit do? Sweet holy jesus the exact same snaps from everyone. Fab.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 trishaaaa_X

Bit of an overkill on snapchat! But its all for the viewers sure, we want to see all the clothes and makeup we cannot afford!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement