Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos on Ebay ROI

Options
  • 17-01-2017 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

I was looking for an item on Argos.ie and it's sold out in all shops apart from Argos on ebay ROI. I've never seen this before. Does anybody know how it works? As it's on the Argos online catalogue I don't think it's the same as click and collect where ebay sellers deliver to an Argos store on the request of the customer.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

SteoL wrote: »
    I was looking for an item on Argos.ie and it's sold out in all shops apart from Argos on ebay ROI. I've never seen this before. Does anybody know how it works? As it's on the Argos online catalogue I don't think it's the same as click and collect where ebay sellers deliver to an Argos store on the request of the customer.

Thanks

I noticed that before, no stock in the stores I was looking at but available on the ebay store. Also check ebay store in the UK, could be cheaper but you need to get it deliver to a UK address but you can use a virtual address with PW, PM or AP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

nava wrote: »
    I noticed that before, no stock in the stores I was looking at but available on the ebay store. Also check ebay store in the UK, could be cheaper but you need to get it deliver to a UK address but you can use a virtual address with PW, PM or AP

Thanks nava for your reply. It's weird though, if you check on ebay itself Argos don't have the item listed bit its on the Argos site. Reluctant to purchase as not sure how it works.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

SteoL wrote: »
    Thanks nava for your reply. It's weird though, if you check on ebay itself Argos don't have the item listed bit its on the Argos site. Reluctant to purchase as not sure how it works.

It's like any other purchase on ebay, that item could be an ex-catalog so it will not be sale on stores any longer, maybe send them a question on ebay with your concerns.

Advertisement