Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In TY and hate it. Can you move to a different school in TY?

Options
  • 16-01-2017 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm currently in Transition Year and I hate it. Mainly because my friends hate me and now I've nobody in my school. I don't want to go into 5th year, it'd be a bit late anyway. I hate it so much in refusing to go into school. I haven't been there in over a week. In another school there's 4 TY classes. TY1,TY2 and TY3 all have 24 students while TY4 has 23 students. The only problem is that TY4 is the one class I don't want to be in. Would I be let go into one of the other three?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I'm currently in Transition Year and I hate it. Mainly because my friends hate me and now I've nobody in my school. I don't want to go into 5th year, it'd be a bit late anyway. I hate it so much in refusing to go into school. I haven't been there in over a week. Would I be able to move to a different school and do TY there even though it's January now and half the year is over?
    I don't see why not. At least it's only TY and you're not missing out on the important stuff of 5th year. The only problem would be getting a place in TY in a different school.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bluedragon99

Shannon757 wrote: »
    I don't see why not. At least it's only TY and you're not missing out on the important stuff of 5th year. The only problem would be getting a place in TY in a different school.

Thanks. Will you check out the edit and give me your opinion on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Thanks. Will you check out the edit and give me your opinion on it

I doubt it. It seems the way the other school does it is 24 in a class so you will probably be put in to fill the gap in TY4.

Advertisement