Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Geography - Culture & Identity Option

Options
  • 16-01-2017 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to get the Geography Option done on my own because there's no way we'll have it done in class by the pres so I've been going through Culture and Identity. I'm just wondering what counts as an 'aspect' in the marking scheme?

Like take for the example the question: "Examine the impact of colonialism on ethnic/racial patterns".

The essay I was writing had three aspects:
    - Colonialism in Brazil leading to peaceful racial mixing.
    - Colonialism bringing the slave trade to the USA leading to racial conflict.
    - Decolonialism and people moving to the UK from former colonies leading to race riots.

Are these three aspects on which I could write 8 srps on each of them? Or am I completely going wrong? Any help/advice would be appreciated!

Advertisement