Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating oil 20L

Options
  • 16-01-2017 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in the city area that does these 20L drums?

I know mccarthys does them in Tramore, but don't drive atm so not very useful.

The minimum order for most places is over 100e which I can't do for another week or two.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

There are a few places that sell it at the pump. Redbridge over by grannagh do, and there is a station over by the port road as well. I think they sell pre-filled containers. It's just on the next roundabout past the port road.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Local coal merchant may deliver it. They do around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭1moo345

There are a few places that sell it at the pump. Redbridge over by grannagh do, and there is a station over by the port road as well. I think they sell pre-filled containers. It's just on the next roundabout past the port road.
    Local coal merchant may deliver it. They do around here.

Thanks but it is still pretty far without a car haha

Oh really? I am in the city centre so unsure, what one do you use?

Thanks

Advertisement