Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts is a pain in the hole lately

Options
  • 16-01-2017 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭

More of a rant than anything....anybody find adverts gone to hell? People just don't give a ****, make offer lower than asking which is fine start private messages and then they start to haggle and some of these people have good feedback...cancel offer but item is now only worth Last offer...
    Leve negative feedback and they do same for me ...normally can get it removed.
    Had a chap last week looking to take camera lens for weekend to make sure it works...he drove from Galway to Portlaoise to collect it...then wanted it for weekend and said he would pay by PayPal the following week...then got ratty when I refused 🙄🤦🏼
    I have had 4 adds ruined in the last number of weeks ...adds I have paid for..
    Apologies rant over

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Donedeal users have infested it.

Ebay.co.uk. You want it, you pay, you don't, f'ck off.

Advertisement