Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Liverpool - Everton 1/04/2017

• 16-01-2017 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Guys,
    I would like to inquiry about your opinion. I have been seeking a single match tickets for the above game to go see Liverpool in action, found a man who is offering a ticket to purchase off him under one condition he is season ticket holder he wants me to pay him at the front money and then meet him after in Liverpool just before the game where season ticket would handover into my hands also his uncle will be going on this game as well , his is not selling single tickets only dual.
    Did any one of you it has experience to make a deal in that way??
    How save the transaction it is to pay someone without giving any source of guaranty he will show up at the time of even??
    Should I ask him for some proof of address or personal details??
    I don't want to be left out without money& tickets standing at the front of the Stadium and regret what I HAVE DONE.
    For any tips Thank You in advance.
    Mark

Advertisement