Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UG-Computer Science-How hard it is to get in?

Options
  • 15-01-2017 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey Guys!
    As, as I was researching UCD, I stumbled upon this thread. So I was wondering if any of you can tell me how hard it is to get into UG Computer Science as an International Student from India. I have 90% Aggregate, solid ECs and references, SAT-1360, IELTS-8.0.

Also, How hard it is to get financial aid? Especially scholarships.

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Hard-ish? It's one of the best universities in Ireland, but it's going to be hard to relate that to you since India is enormous and you could come from an exceptionally bright/dull background.

I'm also not sure what your credentials are, are you just out of school with 90%+ in all subjects? If so, and you aren't living in the middle of nowhere in India, then you should do pretty well in UCD. It shouldn't be too hard for you to get financial aid/relief with grades that good. UCD seems to be pretty kind on international students from what I've seen (Which explains why most international students come to UCD).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 akshatjain546

Hey, a fat guy. Thanks for the response!

I have final exams in March and the results come in May. I'm aiming 95%, but 90% in all subjects, that I should be able to achieve.

Advertisement