Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£79.99 for a "Like New" Sony Xperia XA from o2.co.uk

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Thanks for that. I've been looking at phones recently and an Xperia was on the list. I'll be in The Quays tomorrow or Tuesday and there's an O2 in Buttercrane. The pound might hit the skids on Tuesday so load the Revolut card then maybe and get one. Nice phone for under €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Thanks for that. I've been looking at phones recently and an Xperia was on the list. I'll be in The Quays tomorrow or Tuesday and there's an O2 in Buttercrane. The pound might hit the skids on Tuesday so load the Revolut card then maybe and get one. Nice phone for under €100.

If you or anyone else wants to pick one up for me and post it down to me I'd be very greatful!! :p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

That's a proper bargain right there, especially if it's already unlocked!!

I'm seriously thinking to pop out to Newry tomorrow (Wed) or Thu after work. Shouldn't be more than an hour from Swords :D

Edit: Actually, it's out of stock in Newry. Banbridge have it in stock, but at £180..

I went there yesterday but I fell on stony ground sorry to say. It's an online deal only and even if you try Parcel Motel/DPD address it doesn't seem to work. I spoke to customer support and the address used must match the billing address of the card you use.

I went there yesterday but I fell on stony ground sorry to say. It's an online deal only and even if you try Parcel Motel/DPD address it doesn't seem to work. I spoke to customer support and the address used must match the billing address of the card you use.

I could use a friend in that case, but I see it's out of stock on the website now.. :(:(

• Advertisement

Back in stock lads, but their checkout is beyond tedious.

If any nordy wants to help out a southern friend let me know ;)

Ok, I got hold of a friend who lives in Belfast to purchase it for me and it will be delivered on Fri. Hopefully, I'll pick it up during the weekend :)

Do you mean he/she actually bought it instore?

Sorry for the choice of words; he order it online.

• Advertisement

Sorry for the choice of words; he order it online.

would he buy a second one?!

FrostyJim wrote: »
    would he buy a second one?!

I thought about you for a second guys, but he already went out of his way for my order :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Now gone up to 129.99- :(

Advertisement